Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm around...

I check in and read the blog but I have been bad about posting. Life is getting in the way :)

The two job gig is rough, but I am enjoying my class. Maybe Katie can teach me how to grade things. That is a hoot. I just make it up. The power goes straight to my head...

I haven't been eating well or exercising well, but my weight has not been impacted. I am hovering right around 155 even though I did see 154.1 both Saturday and Sunday. Then I ate about 100 cookies on Sunday and was 155 for Tuesday. I signed up for the Race for the Cure in late October and I am planning to run it. 2 friends signed up with me through JMT's team, and if any of you are interested you are welcome along. I can send you the link if you want it. I highly doubt we'll really run all of it...we already have plans to go to the Baltimore Cupcake Company over on Fort Ave afterwards, and possibly stop at the Blues House for coffee. You can see where our priorities are...

No comments: