Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy New Year!!

I was confused yesterday thinking THAT was weigh in day. That would have been slightly better - I was 207.8 today - but 207.4 yesterday. I was 207 even on Sunday.

I think I must be losing muscle mass. That is the only thing I can think of to explain my weight drop from solidly in the 210's last month to pretty established in the 207's this month (so far). I still haven't been drinking (I skipped Christopher Daniel on Saturday night) since Pennsic - so I am sure that has helped. And we haven't been eating out as much either (neither of us has any money).

I didn't eat really well over the weekend - but it wasn't horrible either. I found myself seriously craving cookies last night - but we had none, so I had 94% fat free popcorn instead. (Poor substitute - but I didn't eat cookies!) I ate lots of Let's Dish stuff. We went on Friday night - so we have a lot of new foods - but I ate mostly stuff from past months. I had the spring time egg bake (like quiche), chicken parmesean, a gouda burger, and pesto pizza. Since Katie was out and about all weekend, most of those I ate for a couple of meals. I also ate 2/3 of our strawberry margarita pie. That isn't as bad as it sounds - I have stuck to just one piece a day - and it is one of those frozen cool-whip based pies. And strawberries! That's a fruit - right?

Anyway - so losing muscle mass. I haven't exercised since before Pennsic... probably WAY before Pennsic. Well - being at Pennsic is exercise it and of itself... but it is counter balanced by the drinking and goodie eating. Sigh - I don't know what to do to get me motivated again. Katie and I DID clean the living room yesterday. Maybe I can use that as a motivation to work out at home. I don't know...

No comments: