Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday update

I'm back to exercising! It's about time, huh? I've gone to the gym twice this week (not bad for a four day week, I figure) and walked Davey twice as well. And the gym wasn't as bad as I was worried about--I was able to run the full time on the treadmill (although I built up gradually, starting with 4.8 m.p.h, then 5, then 5.2 for only a short time) and stay at level 10 on the exercycle yesterday. I've also been eating fairly well--my usual stuff during the day and real meals for dinner. Of course, the Coffee Crisp on Tuesday and the Godiva milk chocolate hazelnut praline ice cream last night weren't exactly stellar, but nonetheless I'm down a pound since Tuesday, and since I'll be away this weekend, I will probably come home to discover that the rest of the Godiva ice cream is gone.

No comments: