Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hmmm...Can't remember what the scale said...

I am pretty sure I weighed myself this morning, although I have no recollection at all of what the scale said. I am very distracted lately. I was 155 even on Saturday, but then I ate tons of Indian food (authentic--visited my friends Sharad & Ruchi!!) and then topped it off with random junk yesterday. If I had to guess a weight, I'd say 156.2. I'll try to remember the weight tomorrow. I did run yesterday. Amy Mantay burnt me 2 cd's (entitled 'Amy's Booty Jams 1 & 2') and they are fun to run too. Lots of trashy hip hop, but I have to say the beat is awesome. At the same time I am sure I am being severely corrupted on a subconscious level--those lyrics are just truly awful.

I bought jeans on Saturday. I have a "field trip" for work Thursday and nothing appropriate to wear to a water treatment plant. Got 2 pair that I am happy with, one from Old Navy and one from gap. So even if my weight isn't going down a lot my butt is changing shape because I have never been able to find jeans at either of those places.

No comments: