Friday, September 29, 2006

And since I didn't mention it before...

I went to the gym yesterday AND did pilates in the evening (but only one workout--turns out I've lost enough muscle tone that I didn't think I'd make it through a second workout), so that makes two gym visits, two long Davey walks, and one pilates workout this week. I'll do another pilates tonight but can't go to the gym because of a million errands I have to run. Any brilliant ideas on a token thank-you gift for Claire's daycare provider? This is Claire's last day there (she's NOT happy about that) and I'd like to do something that looks thoughful even though I didn't actually think about it until this morning!

I've flossed every day. I forgot my vitamin last night, remembered this morning, but got distracted on my way to the kitchen so I never took it. I think a sticker chart is a great idea--would prevent forgetfulness as much as slacker-ness. I drank 40 ounces of water yesterday and had another 8 ounces of tea, so I'm good with the liquids. I ate healthy all day--there was a volunteer luncheon I had to attend and I ate just half of a turkey sandwich on whole wheat, a salad with vinagrette dressing, and a diet soda. I completely skipped the brownies, cookies, and chips. Dinner was ham, rice pilaf, and peas. I *did* eat some tootsie rolls in the evening (three I think?) and was slightly hungry at bedtime, which I think is a good thing.

No comments: