Friday, September 08, 2006

Quick Post Before I go

My weight was 208.4 again today. I looked up treadmills on the internet. That was my exercise. I am seriously thinking of SOMEHOW cleaning my room enough to have a treadmill in there. I am thinking of rearranging altogether... Then if I quit the gym I will save $600 - and the treadmill sitting in my bedroom will always remind me of how bad I am for not exercising. Of course, I won't have money to do this with until after the holidays. Maybe this will be my 40th birthday present to myself instead of a trip to Italy. Ugh.

Julie - what did you do with your old one?

OCEAN BOUND! Fudge! French Fries and Taffy!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Freecycle!!!!! Or at least go to Play it Again Sports. Exercise equipment is one of those things that people get, don't use, and get rid of. No sense in spending money on a new one when you can get a slightly used one for free or cheap!

Fudge & taffy--both not peanut safe!

French fries--cooked in peanut oil!

See, there are some good things about having a kid with a peanut allergy--fewer allowable goodies!