Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Where's Julie?

I have been noticing for a while that Julie hasn't been posting - Are you still around? I know we all go through non-writing phases - but the four of us usually manage to post about once a week - it has been about two weeks for Julie!! Come back! Come back!!!

I had another thing I wanted to address here... what was it? OH YES! CHECK! I have decided that I want to make up a check list for me each day. Kind of a life check list. I want to include on it things like - floss, take vitamins, exercise (10-30 minutes aerobic - a walk or a video would suffice, and 10-30 minutes strength work out - pilates, bands, kickboxing, etc.) eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, practice the banjo (when I start up lessons again). I am hoping that if I manage to put into writing everything that I want to do it will make it easier to do SOME of it anyway. Maybe I will make a cute notebook to keep them all in. Yeah - I see this lasting about a week. Who knows though, I have kept my weight journal and this blog pretty consistantly for over a year!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've been wondering the same thing! Of course she's working two jobs now since she's teaching on top of her FT job, but i miss her input!

What I want to know is what happened to Katie! How many *months* has it been since we've heard from her? And she doesn't even have the second job excuse!