Friday, September 29, 2006

Celebrating

In honor of Emily's birthday...

I woke up this morning craving a Chilis Carribean Chicken Salad. So I got one for lunch and ate about half of it. I was good for breakfast (mini wheats and skim milk) and my salad WAS a salad with fruit on it. So I am OK for that. BUT - the dressing tastes high in fat and sugar (Honey lime vinaigrette). We then had a team meeting this afternoon. Suzanne brought Halloween candy, pretzel, peanut butter sandwich snacks (REALLY yummy) and grapes. I mostly ate the grapes, but I did have a little almond joy and a little Reeses PB Cup. THEN I tasted the pretzel thingies. I can't stop eating them!!!!! So that is where I am right now.

I haven't exercised yet. I did go to Target at lunch to get an exercise ball so I can do the workout than Derek set up for me. My only concern (I can't remember if I mentioned this already) is that I don't have a wall to lean against - especially not one with space for me AND a ball!! I really have been pondering this for a while and haven't come up with anything. The best I have so far is the downstairs hallway (but I don't know if I will fit) or the upstairs at the top of the steps, where I would actually have to lean against a large framed picture. OR I guess I could do it against the wall by the front door - as long as no one comes in and smashes me. Sigh. I am beginning to wonder if it is really worth it to get fit.

My weight was 208.4 today.

No comments: