Thursday, September 28, 2006

Better day yesterday

Again I didn't make it to the gym (11:00 meeting, 2:30 meeting, lunch in between and I don't like to go to the gym right after I've eaten) but I got in another long walk with Davey. I figure if the walk lasts longer than 30 minutes and we cover more than two miles, it's real exercise. I'll have to do the pilates tonight because every other evening has gotten eaten up with other things so that by 10:00 I'm exhausted and still have lunches to pack, the living room to clean, and a dog to walk. But tonight I don't think there's anything going on other than Brownies, so I should be able to get all the other evening stuff done before 10:00 so I can do pilates then. I'll have to do both workouts tonight so I can get them in this week--all the other evenings look dicey.

Food yesterday was pretty good too--I didn't eat one cookie all day! I had my usual daytime stuff (cereal, almonds, cheese, pretzles, apple, yogurt), ravioli and salad for dinner (I only had five ravioli. Raviolis? Is one a raviolo?). I indulged in three tootsie rolls for dessert and didn't check the calorie count, but I think they aren't too bad. In any event, my weight this morning was down to 134 even. Not that that means anything long-term, but at least it was moving in the right direction.

And I took my vitamin. And I flossed.

No comments: