Monday, September 18, 2006

NOT good!

I was up FOUR POUNDS this morning over where I've been. Eeek! So all that weight Amy didn't gain went onto me, which is fair enough because I ate all the same junk she did and really had no exercise. Bleah. So now I am really back on my diet, because this cannot continue.

Food today: I had raisin bran and skim milk for breakfast, a smallish bowl; for lunch I had yogurt and a wedge of beer bread. For snacks I've had 9 almonds and one kiss piece of taffy. I honestly haven't been hungry for more, though I have definitely been munchy; I'm sure I will develop a genuine appetite as the afternoon progresses, and then it's a matter of eating healthy foods, not the junk I've been having.

Daniel has promised he'll give me an opportunity to exercise today, though I may not wait for him -- I think I'll just go for a longish walk and hope Mary can keep up on her bicycle. No excuses for me!

No comments: