Friday, September 22, 2006

And Now its Gone

Today I was 209.4. I give up. I just don't get it. I am just weird. I know it isn't my scale, because there is justification for the drop - but I am tired of talking about my plumbing, so I will spare you the reasons.

Last night Katie and I had black bean and spinach enchilladas for dinner. They were really good. I ate more fudge - but not a ton, and a few pieces of taffy at work. I had a PB& P sandwich for lunch, and mini wheats with skim milk for breakfast. I had a snack cup of pears for a snack. I also had my normal coffee with skim milk - and then I had a Caribou large skim vanilla latte early in the day.

I need to get back in the habit of eating ALL of the food I pack. I don't know if that really made a difference or not - but that was my focus this time last year - and September and October were the two months that I showed an overall loss. I think what I need to do is take all of my food out of my lunch bag and line it up on my desk. I know I am an out of sight out of mind kind of person - so if I SEE my food maybe I will eat it more readily. Of course -I have a pretty small desk - and so I really can't do that. Or - what probably would happen - is I would eat all of my food within the first two hours and then be starving for the rest of the day. Yeah - that sounds like me.

We had our groceries delivered again yesterday. This time we had Safeway do it because I had a free delivery coupon. Katie said this guy was REALLY nice - and when she tried to tip him he refused. Big change from the Peapod guy who said "I am supposed to tell you we are allowed to accept tips." Rude! So - from now on I will have Safeway delivery my groceries. I like the Lucerne brand of cottage cheese better anyway.

I did the produce run to Boordy last night. I love the fall stuff. I got acorn squash, sweet potatos, egg plant for mom, basil and raspberries. I gave the basil to mom, but split the rasperries between Sarah and me. I am going to make the sweet potatoes tonight, in a modified version of my Thanksgiving potatoes. I am not going to use butter and half and half and tons of brown sugar - but I am going to mash them, spice them up, and bake them with nuts on top (well, and maybe a LITTLE bit of brown sugar). I will let you know how they turn out. Cinnamon is one of the spices that Fat Flush has you eat regularly. I can't remember why.

Still no exercise. Sigh.

No comments: