Monday, September 18, 2006

I don't get it!

OK - So, Taffy - check! Fudge - check! French Fries - check! PLUS Fisher's popcorn, pizza, deepfried seafood, HUGE cheese stuffed omlettes, and whipped cream stuffed crepes, and seafood potatos (Emily and I went to Bayside Skillet TWICE for breakfast). Goldfish crackers, brownies, Uh-Ohs, cookies, pretzels, etc. The only vegetables I had was in the pizza sauce, I did have fresh fruit (cantalope and peaches) but the bad definitely outweighed the good. Even my exercise was minimal (miniature golf one day, 1/2 mile walk on Assateague, playing on the beach two or three days, short boardwalk walk). So - all that being said - explain to me why my weight is only .2 up from last Tuesday? I was 209.2 today. I was doing the whole "guess the weight" thing this morning and I was guessing 211.8!!! (So imagine how good the 209.2 looked to me.) I bet it will all show up tomorrow morning for weigh in day!

No comments: