Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vistor

It's that time again...Auntie Flow is visiting and I'm sure she will have a negative impact on my weigh in on Tuesday.  Plus stress...Friday was a horrible day for me between work and life all I could do at the end of the day is laugh and buy a lottery ticket (which was a loser btw).  I'm feeling auntie with cramps and fatigue.  Sometimes I REALLY hate being a woman!  I had a horrible eating weekend with eating at restaurants 3 times during the weekend, much more than normal for me.  I did have a very productive weekend so that is a positive.  I C25ked all weekend and GMed so I'm still pretty well on track :)  I didn't weigh myself b/c I didn't want to be depressed so we'll just see what the demon scale says Tuesday morning.

I'll check in Tuesday :)

No comments: