Saturday, April 02, 2011

Oddly Addictive

I got up this morning (almost fell down the steps! clutz!) and promptly made myself a Green Monster. This is notable for several reasons: One - it is all vegetables and fruit and I really don't go out of my way to eat either. Two - it is a Saturday. Traditionally I don't eat anything but coffee on Saturdays until about three in the afternoon. Three - I had to prepare it. Not quite cooking - but I had to gather ingredients and use a kitchen tool.


Green Monsters are oddly addictive... I am not sure what it is about them but as soon as I finished mine from yesterday I was looking forward to having one today. Is it possible that the ingredients combine to make some sort of crack? It has the strange affect on me that coffee does... not the buzz, but the wanting of it first thing in the morning. Odd.


1 comment:

April said...

Wish there was a like button on blogger...lol