Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bloat

Bleck...I am not happy.  I am exactly the same as last week.  I guess it is good I didn't gain but I'm ticked!  I know it is because of my little visitor which will be over shortly but it is still annoying!

I hate being a woman sometimes.

On the other hand, I am doing great still with C25k and the nice weather is making my little work out much more enjoyable.  I have aerobics tonight, woot!  I'm really proud of my progress in the world of working out alone.  I NEVER exercised until recently.  I mean, I exercised when I was in sports/dancing when I was a kid, but never solely for the purpose of fitness.  I work out EVERY day for 30 minutes minimum.  I have only missed one day in 2 months and that was because I had a VERY HEAVY flow that day and I knew running would be a disaster!  I've got to find a flatter path though...right now anyway.  I will work hills into my workout but I really want to build up my distance endurance first.  I have to run up like 3 big hills on my current path but I like it b/c it is exactly 2 miles.  I don't like to run down hills either (hurts my knees).  I'll continue to search for a flat path in my neighborhood...

I hope everyone has a better Tuesday than I :) 

No comments: