Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BUST!

So I gained weight this week!  BOO!!!  and I was really well behaved at Easter, oh well!  I will not be deterred...I will keep on truckin.  I am adding an extra walk to my day (with my loving co-workers).  The path we use is almost exactly a mile, so this will make my daily trek a total of 3 miles.  I'm also going to limit my carbs, this always gives me a boost in the right direction.  Unfortunately I've only lost a total of 1lb this whole month.  Down, same, down, then up :( 

Goal:  I will be down to 210 by June 1st.  Hold me to this ladies (although documenting this here is enough :)) 

I still love my Monster!  I started monstering around February 1st and I've only missed 2 days.  I'm going to take my measurements on June 1st also and see what the results are.  Time to bust a move!!!  :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

You may have gained, but you look great! I can easily see the difference! So, maybe you are swapping unhealthy flab for healthier (heavier) tone. Keep it up!!

Emily said...

Where's the "Like" button? I don't get to see you in person, but I like Amy's assessment! You've been working so hard -- remember the actual number on the scale doesn't matter, because a mere two glasses of water can make it swing by a full pound! You're doing great. Keep it up!

April said...

Thanks Ladies :)