Thursday, April 14, 2011

This week in review

This week has been a fairly good week. I had lots of left over fruit and veggies from the party on Friday - so I have been good about eating them. We have been consistantly monstering and I have got to tell you that I am AMAZED at how my hair and skin have softened up. My coloring seems better too. The only thing - and I am not sure if this is related at all - but my "bonus period" this month was much heavier and lasted longer than in the past. Usually I have light spotting for about two days. This time it lasted five days and was pretty heavy. I thought that the extra iron in my diet would help that to IMPROVE - not get worse. Katie and I had our second clogging class last night. It is so much fun!! I was pouring sweat again - but I don't think it is entirely from the exercise. Ummmmm... I don't think I have anything else to report. OH! My weight was down just half a pound from the week before. Better than up...

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think it's great that you guys are taking clogging! It's just country tap dancing (or Appalachian Irish dancing, depending on how you look at it), and you know how I've always liked tap. I just showed Xander a video (and naturally what I found was not at ALL folk-style!) and he looked at it and said, "That's... really hard." Definitely hard work, anyway!