Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day of reckoning

Today's the day--I had to be 140.4 or less this morning or else Sarah Palin would get my money. I have to admit that I wasn't really worried. I was 140.2 on Sunday and 139.8 yesterday, so I wasn't exactly sweating this. Turns out my weight was 140.4 precisely this morning, which is both frustrating since I've been lower the past two days (serves me right--we had chicken stir fry for dinner and popcorn later, so both the extra food and the extra salt I think played into this) and kind of funny since I've been slightly above and slightly below that weight all the past week but never exactly at the target weight.

To celebrate I had a brownie for breakfast, but now I'm going back to my regularly scheduled food, at least until Sunday when Easter indulgence starts!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Well thank goodness for this. Palin would've only used it for something besides a campaign, since she's probably not running anyway.