Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Lenten Fail

I ate meat today. I had Suzanne pick up one of the European sandwiches from Wegman's - which is tomato, lettuce, fresh mozzerella AND procuitto. Sigh. I ate it anyway. I honestly HAD forgotten about the meat (both giving it up and its presence on the sandwich) and when faced with it, the choice was to remove it or to eat it. I couldn't help it - I ate it NOT because I was craving the meat, but because that is the most expensive part of the sandwich and I couldn't bear throwing it away. I forgot to mention my weight in my last post. I was down two pounds this week. (Two seems to be the magic number today!) However, since I was up three pounds previously, that still puts me one pound up and .8 in the red zone. So YAY it is down! BOO! I am still fat! 8-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Me too, Lenten Fail, only more so, because I didn't even make a choice -- I ate a piece of candy from Mary's stash without thinking, and it was MILK caramels. Geez. So I've sworn off sweets now, too, not that I was eating many -- but if they are my weak point on this plan then I should avoid them.

Good for you for losing two pounds! Yay!