Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Well that sucks!

My weight is back up. After forcing it to be below 250 last week it refused to do it again. Yesterday I was up to 253 point something - which I did NOT approve of, so I weighed myself again today. I was 252.2. So up two plus pounds.

I haven't been tracking my food - and I have been eating like crap! I think the biggest problem is restaurant food. We went out on Friday for lunch and Katie and I went to Red Robin on Monday (using her birthday coupon). Both of those events were not only calorie laden, but FAT laden. Then yesterday we went to the beach. That meant fast food for lunch/dinner. And snacks on the beach. Sigh. Regardless, I did burn over 3000 calories on two days last week (yesterday and July 4th - apparently being over heated and taking several short walks is the key...).

The other key may be the salad thing. I haven't had many salads in the past week. I need to start that up again today!

No comments: