Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not so bad...

So my weight this morning was back down below 250. It was 249.2 to be exact. Earlier in the week I saw 247.8 - but that wasn't real. In fact, it wasn't even in the morning... so I have no idea how it compares to my weight normally.

Anyway, I didn't walk yesterday OR today. I woke up sick in the night last night (regular salads seem to make the middle of the night sick more common, that's for sure!) so by this morning I was pretty tired. In fact, I overslept! My alarm goes off at 6:30am, and this morning it didn't! I woke up at 6:41am!!

My doctor called today with the results of my pelvic ultrasound. She says I have a very thick endrometrial wall. Or something. It is 17mm. I don't know what is normal. However, she wants me to go see a gyno to have it biopsied. OK - I just looked up normal - 6.7mm. OK. Yeah. Mine is thick. But I don't know what they would do about it, and I don't know if that is at all connected to my swelling feet.

No comments: