Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Ate too much

WAY too much. On Thursday my weight was at a record (well, recent record) low of 143.8. Today, after spending all weekend eating non-stop, I was up to 148.8. Surely I couldn't really have gained that much weight in that much time? OTOH, I don't think I was really 143.8 on Thursday either--that was a sudden drop for no apparent reason. So it'll be interesting to see where my weight settles over the next few days.

I took Sunday and Monday off of exercising. Sunday was intentional--I had hit my weekly goal of 43+ miles on Saturday, so took Sunday off. I had wanted to get out for a run or ride on Monday, but after a rough night with Connor I didn't have the energy first thing in the morning and then it was way too hot the rest of the day to go out. Today I'm scheduled for a run, but it'll probably be on the treadmill to avoid the heat.

Only 12 (or 13) more swims until the race!

No comments: