Monday, July 19, 2010

I am dreading weigh-in

I didn't walk at all ALL weekend. In fact, I don't think I walked on Friday either. Then, on top of not moving much I ate like crap! Dinner out on Friday, meatballs and noodles for dinner on Saturday and Sunday. COLDSTONE! I did have one salad (on Saturday) - and I really wasn't eating other than the stuff I just mentioned, but that is just as bad as if I ate steadily all day every day!

I have a dinner meeting tonight. Well, it isn't exactly a meeting - but it is sort of networking. Dinner with Lynn Schwartz and Kristy. We are going to Bonefish. I was just reading up on how to eat healthy at Bonefish - and it is pretty much what I usually do - salad, grilled fish with mango salsa. I had leftover salad for lunch today. I have NOT been eating breakfast which is really bad. I need to get my act together.

No comments: