Tuesday, July 27, 2010

144.0

Yippee! I've been back to counting calories all week -- I didn't even give myself a break on the weekend, because we all know how that turns out. So now I'm at my low point for the year, and my low point since Norway. And I've tied my low point for last year as well, except for the weights I saw in the first month in Norway, which were on a different scale and showed a very abrupt drop compared to my scale at home, so I don't know if they can be trusted.

I haven't gone out to run since the bad run on Saturday. Yesterday I couldn't get a gym appointment and it was too hot and sunny during the day. Today seems so much more pleasant -- we've opened up our windows and turned off the A/C downstairs for the first time in a week (we've managed to keep it off upstairs -- it cools down enough with window fans by the time we get to bed). I won't be able to go to the gym (swim meet during my usual gym time) but I think I'll be able to run after swim practice, just around home. If the rain holds off, anyway!

No comments: