Thursday, July 08, 2010

Busy

This week has been nuts; we leave for San Diego for a week long conference this Saturday. And I somehow thought it was a brilliant plan to buy Dave Matthews tickets in Hershey for the night before our flight. And have the painters in to finish the first floor and the basement all this week. *sigh*

I have to do laundry, run errands, put the house back together and pack tonight since tomorrow night is a wash given the concert, so no gym, although I was contemplating how much it would screw up my other responsibilities. I think it would be pretty bad...

I have been exercising regularly...I can't recall my last real post but since last Thursday I have gone to a spinning class, a body pump class, a body flow class and then used the machines on 2 different occasions. I burned a zillion calories last night according to the machines; 350 on the elliptical in 30 minutes, 150 on the treadmill in 20 minutes and another 50 on the bike which I was using to entertain myself while I wanted for Peter to finish up. We ate at the Greene Turtle for dinner with some friends, and I chose the crab cake. That could have been a terrible choice, it could have been ok, I really have no clue. I just know when I eat that I am full but not stuffed.

Next week is going to be difficult with eating; we will eat out nearly every meal. Bleh. But at the same time, we walk a ridiculous amount so I am hopeful it just balances out and then I can refocus when we get home. I have no idea what my weight is, Tuesday was my Monday and then I forgot about it yesterday because it was Wednesday not Tuesday, etc, etc, etc.

No comments: