Friday, July 23, 2010

'Splain to me

Why is it that the MORE sleep I get the more likely it is that I will struggle to get up in the morning. Actually I know why... sleep cycles and all.

I went to bed at 11pm - a full hour earlier than normal. All that does is make my waking up start earlier. My first wake up was at 2:25. Then again at 3:45. After 3:45 I pretty much ran laps the rest of the night - until 5:45 when I fell asleep - only to be RUDELY awakened by my alarm at 6:30. I should have gotten up at 5:45 and gone for a trudge.

Last night I had five squares of a giant Mr. Goodbar for dinner. I need to start eating real food again. I had hummus and a salad for lunch though. So that is good. Only my salad (a chop salad from CPK - half size) felt gritty, so I only ate about half of it. The hummus was good.

I have no............. idea what I was going to say. I got as far as I have no and got distracted. Oh well.

No comments: