Monday, November 12, 2007

No Restraint in my toolbox

I was almost completely unrestrained this weekend. Yesterday in particular was bad. We had company for dinner last night and I made homemade pizza -- which is really, really unhealthy the way I make it. I only ate one slice but I also drank wine (not even sure how much -- Daniel refilled me twice at least, but none of the glasses were large) and ate ozark pudding and ice cream. And all weekend I was sneaking candy from Cecilia's bag -- the kinds she has been rejecting. And the only exercise I got all weekend was my crunches and pushups on Saturday -- oh, and I tried to see how long I could go doing jumping jacks, but after 60 of them I was sick of my bra straps falling down (do gym teachers ever have boobs?) and tired so I quit. And I drank very little water all weekend long.

My weight jumped up alarmingly over the last three days -- Friday wasn't good, either -- so now I'm trying to force it back down by tomorrow but I'm not overly optimistic. I do have my gym time coming up in 40 minutes, so at least I won't be without exercise!

No comments: