Tuesday, November 20, 2007

141.5

That's two pounds down from last week. My weight loss goes in spurts -- I get stuck at the same weight for several days in a row, then suddenly it drops a pound and a half overnight. Yesterday it was even a half pound lower than today, my low point since the first Tuesday in April -- and that was even a sudden glitch, so my weight yesterday and today is effectively a low point for the year. Getting through this week will be a challenge -- we're at the Crawfords and there was a candy dish almost next to the door when we walked in, full of caramels and 3 Musketeers. I don't expect to lose weight, but it would be very satisfying if I could manage to maintain until Sunday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woo-hoo!!! Way to go! You've been so good about sticking to your plan and actually losing weight these past several weeks. I hope I can do the same!