Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Maybe back to normal?

My schedule, that is. I've spent the last month completely focused on this DOL grant, then when I got that in last week I immediately headed off to our annual conference in DC, then came back from that to our new president's installation yesterday. The upshot of all of this is I haven't exercised in two weeks (and the two weeks before that I only got to the gym once) and haven't eaten normally at all. It's been a week since I've even been at my desk for more than a few minutes!

Today's weight was 141.2--a pound up from last week, which really isn't bad considering all of the eating and not-exercising I've been doing. I've got a gala to go to in a month and want to look good in my dress, so except for this Butterfingers I'm eating as I type this, I'm really seriously going to exercise five days a week and stick to 1300 calories a day. Really.

1 comment:

Mary said...

If anyone can stick to a difficult regimen, Sarah, it's you!