Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gym Mission

Today I am going to track down the Brick Bodies gym in Timonium and see what the facility is like. My membership allows me to use any of the Brick Bodies - and that one may be close enough that I can go on my lunch break. Julie and I were discussing this last night. I was much more effective in going to the gym when I did it on TESSCO'S time rather than mine. And - since Julie is in Hunt Valley now we were talking about going together a couple of times a week together.

Anyway, we didn't get to go to the gym last night. Julie had a work disaster at the last minute and so was stuck there. This was AFTER she had already texted me to tell me she was leaving shortly... Oh Well. I was dressed and ready to go - but ended up putting together my deck fireplace instead - and continued to clean, since there is a Stamp Camp on Saturday.

I put a chicken in the crock pot this morning for dinner tonight. Katie and I stripped the bones of the last chicken I did and froze the bags of chicken in 4 oz portions. Most of our lunch receipes call for 4 oz of chicken. We used the last bag for todays lunch - so now we will have more. Anyway - I also bought an acorn squash the other day - and fresh cranberries - so dinner tonight should be really yummy!!

My weight this morning was 226.6 - which is a relief, because I have FELT fat lately. I didn't even weigh myself yesterday because I just didn't want to know... Sigh.

No comments: