Friday, November 23, 2007

1/2 pound Thanksgiving

I only gained .4 pounds between yesterday morning and today. I am not sure how that worked out - because I am still full from last night. I didn't eat during the day to save room for dinner. I woke up around 8:30 and went to church at 10. I didn't eat breakfast, but I had coffee with a little bit of egg nog in it. Then I went to the grocery store and came home and started cooking. I don't think I actually ATE anything during the day - because I am not usually hungry while I am cooking. OH! Yes - I had a few Girl Scout cookies while I was trying to decide if I should eat lunch or not. Katie then went and got Starbuck's Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas for us (skim of course). I didn't care for the white chocolate - so I only drank about 2 inches of it. I put it in the refridgerator and heated it up for this morning. I guess it is an exercise in futility to list everything I ate last night. I am glad we didn't have cheese and crackers before hand!! I had a piece of focaccia, a roll (they shared the same pat of butter), Claire's jello salad (very yummy!) carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes with goo, mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey with cranberries and (uneaten) creamed onions and mashed turnips. I tried each - but by the time I got to that side of the plate I was too full. I had three glasses of wine and then saved my pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake for MUCH later - I did eat them before I went to bed so they could count as part of the Thanksgiving food orgy! I SERIOUSLY woke up still full and - three hours later now - am STILL full.

My period started this morning - so tomorrow in addition to having the T-day weight show up, I should have THAT extra four pounds turn up. I may not weigh myself tomorrow...

My battery on my car was dead this morning. I was just about to go back into my house to wake someone up to give me a jump when Mike came out of his house. Thank goodness. The jump did the trick. This happened a few months ago too. It was dead after work - I got a jump from the security guards. It needed it again the next morning - so I got a jump from Laura. It may have been dead one other time in that cluster - but then it was fine, until this morning... There is only one other person in today - so I have to make sure I leave when she does, just in case...

No comments: