Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In trouble already

Yesterday I did very well -- I kept my calories exactly where I wanted them (even had room for three caramels over the course of the day) and Daniel and I went running so I got some very strong exercise. Today is off to a bad start. Daniel's mom fixed sausage and biscuits for breakfast, and with just one of each and a half glass of OJ I'm at 376 calories already. There was no skim milk so I couldn't opt out and go for cereal as I'd originally planned. Phooey. And we're supposed to go to the movies today and heaven only knows what we're going to have for lunch and dinner but it's bound to be caloric -- I'll have to eat tiny portions to keep on track! I don't know if I'll have a chance to run today or not. I suspect Daniel's not up to it, because his shins have been so problematic lately. Maybe I'll go alone, if I can find an opportunity.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Go ahead and eat all you want! That'll let me get ahead of you and stay just slightly thinner!