Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm Here!!

Sorry! It has been terrifically busy the last several days. Well - not Sunday so much - but still... Saturday Katie and I did the Christmas Bazaar at our church. We grossed just under $600, with a profit of about $400. Not bad. Today was payroll day - so I was tied up with that. I haven't actually read the blog since I posted last on Thursday or Friday or something...

I have been bad about candy - but not as bad as I have been in the past. I have definitely done the replace good calories with bad - but over the weekend I didn't even track what I was eating. Katie and I got back to our healthy menu today and I stuck with it (with a few drags of my feet off the wagon - but not a whole hearted leap off just yet). Tomorrow I have a seminar from 8am to 1pm which may or maynot include meals. I haven't determined that yet. But my lunch is packed for tomorrow and with any luck I will eat that rather than the possible junk that will be offered.

I have done NO exercise lately. None. Nada. I can't even claim hard work. The hardest thing I have done is walked back and forth to my car from our "shop" in the school gym several times. I was definitely "twitchy" on Saturday and took every opportunity to run errands. Well, I DID spend most of Halloween on my feet moving around - but that wasn't remotely hard... except for the high heels bit.

My weight - luckily - has stuck firmly in the 224-225 range. This is good compared to the 227-229 range I was seeing recently. It has, however, gone to the higher end of the range today (225.4). Hopefully it will be down tomorrow - but I am not expecting it.

No comments: