Saturday, November 24, 2007

I dot a told...

Not a bad one... Just I have had a sore throat for about a week, and starting yesterday I was sniffly and today I have watery eyes AND I woke myself up snoring. I only snore when I lay on my back - which I only do when my nose is stuffed up... So, I am not sure if it is the back laying or the stuffed up part that does it. I went t o bed at 10:30 last night. On a FRIDAY night! I never do that! And then I slept until about 8:30am. I must have needed it. Actually I would probably still be sleeping - but I am cropping with Heather today and so need to get my stuff in order for that.

I didn't weigh myself. I woke up so thirsty that I drank a ton of water before I thought about weighing myself - and I really didn't want to know what with T-day food, my period and now WATER, how much I weighed.

I am now going to drink coffee, get dressed and load my car.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sorry about your code! Hope it goes away quickly!