Monday, November 19, 2007

I like the name Tabitha

I should get another cat, just so I can name it Tabitha. It would have to be black though... And I suppose it would want a litter box. Hummm. Maybe not then. Tabitha is definitely one of those names that I could probably never use on a person (not that I am going to HAVE a person) but still really like. Tibby is cute enough for a real person though.

I ate nothing but stale doughnuts, pistachio nuts and left over sushi all day yesterday. Oh! and a piece of gingerbread. I don't know who created the recipe for that gingerbread - but don't they know that it is supposed to be SPICY! I mean, come oh! GINGER! Darn wimpy American palate.

Anyway, my weight was correspondingly high this morning. 228.2. I did find myself wondering when my period is due. It seems as though it has been a while since I had it. So - maybe I can blame some of the weight on that.

No comments: