Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A measly three weeks??

I feel like I've been dieting (for real) forever. I seriously thought I started this in early October, so I'd been at it at least a month. But I looked at the calendar last night and was appalled to learn that it's only been three weeks. And two days. I am seriously tired of dieting, especially when there's candy everywhere and beer in the fridge (which we've both been ignoring most of the time -- it hasn't stayed in the fridge in the past!). And don't get me started on how dull exercise is.

My weight today was the same as yesterday (woo hoo!) and I kept my calories under control all day. Today they might be a little higher, because I allowed myself one of the Williamsburg gingerbread cakes (even 10 days old, they're awesome reheated in the microwave) and those are probably a gazillion calories, but I can't tell for sure because I can't find a good count for them. 200 at least. No exercise today -- it's Wednesday!

No comments: