Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Post Fat Tuesday

Nine Healthy Snacks


I ate a lot yesterday! My stomach felt SO full all day - but when I actually listed what I had eaten it really wasn't all that much - and I only exceeded my calories by about 100 (keeping in mind that I am shooting for my basal metabolic calorie level of 2050). I had a small breakfast (oatmeal with walnuts) but my boss bought a kings cake for work. I had a slice of that too. Then lunch was a burrito bol from Chipotle. Normally I eat half of one of them - but this time I ate the whole thing - which left me uncomfortably full. Katie and I went to IHOP for dinner - where I had my normal International Passport breakfast. Yum! That was all of my eating. My weight was up to 229.6 this morning. Yikes!

I am worried about my calorie variety the past three days. I hit 999 calories on Monday - 2140 yesterday and today I am just past 1000. No wonder my body is so confused. Hopefully I can plateau a bit going forward. I also need to increase my protein.

No comments: