Tuesday, February 26, 2008

142.8

I really seem to have this maintaining thing down, don't I? Too bad that's not my goal. I need to go back to the beginning (I-am-waiting-for-Vizzini) when I was regularly successful at losing weight, and I know what that means--back to exercising 6 days a week, back to counting calories every single day. So I started this by getting up at 5:30 this morning to do pilates, which I haven't done regularly in about two years. I used to do it at night after the kids were in bed but before Brian got home, but then Davy came along and would try to lick my ears off anytime I got down on the floor. He seems to have outgrown that, though (or maybe he also thought it was insane to be up at 5:30 in the morning!). And I figure if I keep getting up at 5:30 eventually my body will get so sick of me not sleeping that it'll lose weight because it can't stand it anymore. Or maybe it'll actually be the extra exercise that does it.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yeah, I want to lose weight but losing weight doesn't start at 5:30 a.m. But more power to you. Maybe it will give you some peace and quiet, too. I did that 5-5:30 a.m. schedule for a little while and I thought I was gonna die!! haha