Wednesday, February 13, 2008

141.4

I forgot to post yesterday--sorry! I was down another pound this week, which was a bit of a surprise since yet again I didn't keep track of my food very well at all, but at least I was getting some exercise. Not so this week--I haven't managed one trip to the gym yet, and am not likely to until tomorrow. Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of your personal life?

In other news, I'm actually beginning to kind of like some of these teas I'm trying. Nothing will ever be able to replace coffee in my affections, but a couple of these green teas aren't totally gross (I like the citron green and the gunpowder) and I've tried two flavored black teas that make morning a little less miserable. A lot of last week's grogginess and headaches are gone too.

And did everyone see that a beagle won the Westminster Dog Show? Have you ever seen such a cute dog before? I'm glad he beat the fuzz off those dopey looking poodles.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Try Tazo "Zen" green tea is has some spearmint in it (very light) but it's become one of my faves. It's not the cheapest tea on the shelf either but it gives you a soothing jumpstart to your day, if that's possible. :-)