Thursday, February 07, 2008

Post Ash Wednesday

What is up with psychological hunger? I always feel like I want to eat on Ash Wednesday - even if I am not feeling hungry. I had scrambled eggs and toast around 11:30 and then perogies, pistachios and creamed spinach around 7:30. I didn't feel particularly hungry at all - and the combined calories for those two means was higher than my calories on Monday - but I woke up at 2:00am wanting food. So I had 100 calorie snack pack of chips ahoy. I wasn't even feeling hungry when I did wake up - but I wanted food. I think part of the problem is I wasn't sleeping well last night (I took a nap in the afternoon for longer than I intended and so that kept me from sleeping deeply). So when I woke up I was really awake - and so I thought about food, and then wanted it.

I also failed on my first day of exercise. I didn't exercise. I don't know how that happened. I PLANNED to do yoga, but after I ate dinner, I didn't think about it again. I took a bath and was reading - and seriously TOTALLY forgot - until 2am. Sigh. I will remember tonight. CRAP! I also forgot to get the fish out to thaw. Sigh.

No comments: