Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fat Tuesday

I was really disappointed to see 160.5 show up on the scale again today because I had been 159.5 the last two days. Maybe it was the ravioli I had for dinner last night? Tonight we have a strange menu--leftover beef stew (without much beef left, if any) and leftover ravioli--not much of that at all! I have been walking almost every day except Sunday--yesterday Dad was really tired so we cut out the last 3/4 of a mile. Today we did the whole loop.

Otherwise I have been reading almost steadily--mysteries for our two book clubs. Currrently I am reading In Cold Blood--a true crime book by Truman Capote. I had avoided it in the past because it sounded lilke it would be very bloody, but it isn't, really. It is quite interesting--there was another poor innocent family, just llike our own disaster here in Cockeysville last weekend!

No comments: