Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD

Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in a light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it.Maurice Chevalier (1888-1972)

Last night I dreamed I was doing yoga. It was so cool! Everything flowed. I felt the energy moving through my body, and it felt REALLY good!! I am determined to start up again!!!

Maybe I should do like Vicki and not weigh myself anymore. Oh wait - I tried that. I seem to gain everytime I don't weight myself. But - then again - I seem to gain just by breathing - so I guess it doesn't matter.


I had my first mammogram yesterday. Boy I am glad I have boobies! I can't see how they make it work for women who DON'T have excess boobage to layout on the machine. It wasn't pleasant - but only the last view hurt - and I think that was because my breasts are sore this week anyway.

So, yesterday - being the first Wednesday in Lent that wasn't ASH Wednesday - I went to daily mass (as I did last Lent). The only thing was I was the only person there. I sat in my car in the parking lot until another car showed up. That guy got out and went up to the church door (which was locked apparently because he couldn't open it). I guess that means that if school is closed the rest of church is closed to. So - is it MY fault that I couldn't do my Lenten thing?

1 comment:

Mary said...

You were a good girl for trying! We didn't even give it a try, with the icy sidewalks, etc.