Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No change

I was 230 this morning. I have been 230 pretty much all week. I guess I should be glad that I wasn't MORE than 230 - but I HATE that it has been this high. I have been consistantly eating around 2000 calories (which is harder than you might think!) but my food choices haven't been great. I ordered a thin crust, vegetarian pizza on Saturday (I am not sure where Katie was, but she wasn't there for dinner). Anyway - I ate that for all meals all weekend. Too much white flour!! I had a good breakfast yesterday - but leftover pizza for lunch at 4:30 pm! Katie and I had shrimp and rice curry. It was so spicy!!

I was supposed to meet with Rebecca last night. I got to Ellicott City on time - but couldn't find any parking. By the time I DID get parked and to her office she had left. It was only about 10-15 minutes late - but she had just had a no call no show - and had been waiting for me for about an hour and a half. So I can't really blame her - but it annoyed me anyway since I had to leave work early to meet with her anyway - and I TOLD her that weeknights weren't good for me. Oh well.


I intended to go to the gym afterwards - but I was so tired after all of the driving around and stuff - so I didn't. I need to get back into an exercise habit. It has been WEEKS since I exercised!

No comments: