Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Weigh-day

OK - so I gained a half a pound.

I did my baby 10 minute walk last night. I actually did it in my work clothes, I just switched my shoes. This wasn't the first time I have been out walking since last fall. In fact, I walked a couple of times with April in the past month. However, that stupid little 10 minute walk had my legs burning. It is possible that this was because I WAS pushing myself a little bit more than I normally would on a regular walk. BUT STILL it was 10 minutes! Sad.

My food yesterday wasn't great. I had two hard boiled eggs and fruit salad for breakfast (as I did today). I had left over French toast casserole for lunch. Then my team went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (I didn't go since I was doing payroll) so I had them bring me a grilled chicken club sandwich which I ate in the car on the way home from work at around 7pm. That was my dinner. And this is also the reason why I shouldn't be allowed to buy expensive accessories. I got avocado on my fancy purse. It mostly wiped off - but still... I am not sure exactly how it got there, I just can't be trusted with expensive stuff.

I ate more peeps (I never let them get stale enough) and one of Sarah's cream eggs as junk food during the evening. Sarah, I REALLY liked your egg. I liked that the texture was more solid than the Cadbury ones. It was more like you were eating a candy version of a hard boiled egg.

I slept the WHOLE night with my mask on last night. I woke up around 4:30, but didn't take it off and fell back to sleep just fine. I woke up just three minutes before my alarm and took it off at that point. Today was the first day that I had a mask print on my face. You could see the whole outline. It was lovely.

I have a horrible pain in my shoulder. This is the same spot where I have my normal buzzing going on. It hasn't buzzed in a few months, however, yesterday it was going crazy and today it is VERY painful. I have one of those heat pad stickers on right now, and it seems to help when I am pressing against the heat, but it still is hurting... Maybe I slept on it funny.

2 comments:

Julie S said...

Sarah MADE cream eggs? She is my hero.

Amy said...

LOL! She had too since Cadbury's were no longer peanut safe.