Thursday, April 22, 2010

Checking in also

Great minds think alike... I also have been meaning to post, but figured that no one else would have this past week.

I DIDN'T get my normal exercise in this week. I skipped yoga yesterday - for two reasons. First, it was the last session of my Why Catholic? group - ever. We finished up the four year program. I normally leave 15 minutes early to make it to yoga on time, but this time I decided I would stay to the end, and then go home and continue to work on Kirsten's photos. We ended up running over, and I am really glad I stayed.

I, however, have not been eating well - or much. I had an egg and about 1/2 a piece of toast on Tuesday morning - and then coffee... and pretty much nothing else. I have no memory of dinner that night, but neither Katie nor I were feeling particurlarly hungry. Same with yesterday. I had no breakfast (I don't on yoga days and this was before I decided on my plan for the day) and then a piece of leftover pizza for lunch. Katie made shrimp crepes for dinner. This morning we had our usual poached egg breakfast - however, the two days of not eating enough caught up with me. I have been STARVING all day today. And dehydrated. But the dehydrated has been all week and I have been drinking water all along - but still feeling dry. Today I had chicken soft tacos from Chipolte for lunch. I ate two and a half of them - which, anyone who gets Chipotle knows is a lot of rice beans and lettuce! However, I am again very hungry! I mostly want an enormous glass of juice though... So I think it is still dehydration...

Tomorrow Katie and I are hosting the knitting/book club. We talked about cancelling, but this is a replacement for last week's cancellation. I am thinking about doing an Italian theme. This is unrelated to the Irish theme of March and connected exclusively to the fact that I want gelato and bellinis. 8-)

No comments: