Tuesday, April 06, 2010

148.5

I did pretty well eating yesterday until game-time came. I was home alone and I brought my computer and my Easter Basket to the sofa with me. Every time I ate something, I recorded it on MyPlate, on the grounds that this would somehow rein me in. It didn't. I racked up probably 600-800 calories in candy in the space of two hours! I am rapidly going through the little stuff, though, and on the big stuff I find it much easier to hold back. My Valentine candy (Daniel gave me some gourmet-ish dark chocolates) lasted until a week ago -- just a piece or two after lunch and dinner each day.

I did Pilates yesterday morning and went for a run, also in the morning (too hot, though, so it wasn't much of a run). Today I can't feel the run in my legs but I feel the Pilates in my pects a bit from all the reaching and stretching. Because of the game I was also up too late last night, and the combined soreness and lack of sleep made me decide that I'd skip the Pilates this morning -- I do have a gym appointment, though. I enjoyed doing the running in the morning because then I had the whole day open in front of me (except for Girl Scouts last night), but then that meant I was home during my sluggish time of the day when all I feel like doing is sleeping or eating. So then I remembered why I always have scheduled exercise in the late afternoon -- I need it then.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I guess that is the one advantage to going into work early and getting home very late. I really only have about two hours in the evening to stress myself out about NOT exercising. If I had all day to do it I might do something like, I don't know, sign up for yoga classes! 8-) Hummmmm. Seriously though, maybe I need more exercise guilt. I know I SHOULD feel guilty, but it is way to easy to justify NOT exercising when I really have such little blocks of time; 1/2 hour in the morning (which I just sleep through) and a few hours in the evening, which are taken up with dinner and digesting for the most part and then it is dark. I MUST get my yoga/exercise room in order.

Amy said...

too - way TOO easy

What is wrong with my to, too, twos lately?? The other day I said there for their. I never make these mistakes! It must be the C-PAP. Maybe THAT is how my life in changing.

Emily said...

They said it wood change you're life!

Amy said...

LOL!