Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No loss for me

Not surprising considering I "excercised" once in the past week. I also ate at IHOP yesterday (with Emily, I did notice she didn't mention THAT tidbit!). I actually was up today. Ugh.

I decided to lose weight the old fashioned way... by physically removing it. I gave a pound today to the Red Cross. Shockingly enough. I had an appointment to go tonight, but went around 1:15 instead - thinking that it wouldn't take long since they usually reject me in about 15 minutes. I did - yesterday - take a pre-natal vitamin from April and another one right before I went to the center. I also had just eaten lunch (a seafood club sandwich). So I think both of those things helped. I was also thinking it might be the time of day, but then I remembered that I was rejected at chuch around 11am the last time I tried there - so that probably wasn't it. Anyway, they took my blood. Oh! Maybe the increased sleep helped too?


I had a real hard time with my CPAP the other night. I felt like I was being smothered. It may have been a panic attack - or maybe I am mildly congested, but I really felt like I couldn't breathe, and I kept trying to compensate by breathing through my mouth, which you can't do with the mask on. Then last night, I had no problem falling asleep, but I woke up in the middle of the night, again trying to breathe through my mouth. I don't know what is going on. Ugh. Maybe I should call the sleep center and ask about this...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes, IHOP is part of the terrible eating of this past week! We were VERY good eaters yesterday. But my weight didn't change much during the weekend, and it was vacation eating for me, so it didn't count. ;-)