Sunday, May 04, 2008

Short torso

I was just looking through a Lands End catalog and saw that they sell bathing suits for short torsos--a nice change since I've gotten used to seeing long torso bathing suits and it always bugged me that they didn't have suits for people with the opposite problem. So I measured myself and found out that my torso length would fit a size four or six regular (yeah, right), but is a perfect size ten short torso. I wish I could justify getting a new bathing suit so I could have one that actually fit me!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah, but they don't sell short torso, large cup size in combination! I STILL don't fit any one size. But I bought a DD suit in regular torso, rounding down in size rather than up, and it actually fits really well. It seems to balance out.