Tuesday, May 27, 2008

141.0

That's a pound of weight loss for the week.  And that's from being good for the first four or five days of the cycle, NOT for anything in the last two days -- I've been pretty terrible.  But I've tried to make smart choices in my overeating; at Red Lobster I picked the grilled salmon and shrimp and nothing fried or buttered or pasta.  (The thing is, I've gotten so that's what I prefer at Red Lobster -- the alfredo genuinely didn't look as appealing.  They make a really good sweet and spicy glaze for their grilled fish that I love.)  So even if I'd cleaned my plate (which I didn't) it wouldn't have been as awful as the alternatives.  When we went to the movies the other night we got popcorn, but we didn't eat even half the bag, and we split a diet Coke.

But I haven't been exercising.  My plan this week was to take advantage of Mom and Dad being here and get to the gym or out for a run, but I didn't do that even once.  I did ride my bike to campus one day and walk downtown the next, but that was it.  And now they're gone, and Daniel's out of town, so I have to come up with my own ways to exercise.  Time to make some gym appointments, I think!

No comments: