Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I didn't weigh myself this morning

I take sort a perverse pleasure in NOT weighing myself on weigh-in day now. I was so religious about it for so long. I didn't weigh myself because I didn't feel like it. Hee hee.

I have been sick for the past several days. SICK SICK on Saturday - but gradually getting better now. I am supposed to give blood tomorrow, but I am going to cancel. I am still not well enough to give sick people my blood. Poor Connor might end up with it! And then my period started last night - which means my low iron count will be even LOWER.

I am trying to get TESSCO to participate in International Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19th this year. We are trying to come up with a fun day theme and I think a pirate one would be WAY better than another damn "sports day" theme. I keep asking when they are going to do a "scrapbook day" or "craft day" theme!

No comments: